Lightning Howls Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pack who's howls send lightning through the clouds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning Howls Territory and Dens

Go down 
+5
Sk8ter
Alea
Flash
Alexis
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm

She waved her paw in front of the pup, "hello?" she turned seeing the female wolf coming towards us. The vixen whined, "stop! want some answers here!" She barked, feeling under presure. She didnt show it too much, because she knew a good alpha did not show fear.
Back to top Go down
Titanic

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Titanic watches the whole scene and goes to a den to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Alexis snarled and snatched the pup from the den, "WHAT do you think your doing?" She snarled, dropping the pup away from the den, and going in, getting Azul and coming back out, "you will answer me!" She barked, angry. She looked at the pup, "who are you and WHAT are you doing in my territory!?!" she growled, getting stressed out.
Back to top Go down
Titanic

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Titanic sees that she is snactched and whines and looks at her mom.

Last edited by Titanic on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starnight

Starnight

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Starnight was walking along a river, when she smelled an angry she-wolf, and a pup, and decided to investigate, even though she usually stayed away from packs, the land was full of them, and she was tired of being alone. When she reached a clearing with 5 dens, she saw the two wolves, and decided the alpha female of the pack had found a pup other then her's in the territory. She laid down, and decided to wait until the female had calmed down a little, before asking to join.
Back to top Go down
Titanic

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Titanic howled her puppy howl.Then she stops and walks around.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Alexis dropped the pup, "why are you here?" She asked, calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Titanic

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

"Um I dont know,I was just going to the den" Titanic said in calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:49 am

She growled, "excuse me?" she pinned her ears back, "you need to be a member of this pack. Why are you going into my den?" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Titanic

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 am

"I didnt mean to! Im only a puppy!" Titanic says.Then she walks off sad to a river.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:43 pm

She whined, feeling bad, "Wh-Whats your name?" She asked, talking quietly. She went to the pup and sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Howls Territory and Dens   Lightning Howls Territory and Dens - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Howls Territory and Dens
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Howls Pack :: Role Play :: The Lightning Howl's Den-
Jump to: